Sunday 1 May 2016

Ruchika Nursing Home Fertility and Research Center

I was horn and brought up in a small village Ajeetpura (Sikar) I completed my MBBS and MS from S.P. Medical College Bikaner. I started my on Nursing home at Sikar. I am into active practice for last 20 years.
I have successfully made 26383 operations and 28911 deliveries in Ruchika Nursing Home, Sikar. I have an outdoor of approx 30000 patients yearly, the bed capacity of my nursing home is 50 beds with all the modem facilities and amenities. The nursing home provides free service to BPL, widows, divorcee and other women in need. Nursing home has got ultra modern facilities for proper treatment of patient e.g. CT Scan, 4D ultra sound, C ARM machine, Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, laparoscopy, UBT, Digital X-ray and IUI etc.
It is the leading nursing home in Shekawati region in gynae and obstetrics, family planning held. For family planning programme I am serving absolutely free of cost including free medicine for last ten years. In past ten years I have been rewarded by the slate government in excellent work done by me in family welfare field.
Contact Detail : 
Opp S K School Ground , Near Ruchika CT Center N H 11,  Sikar,RajasthanTel : 01572-251042Email : Contact@RuchikaNursingHome.comWeb : www.RuchikaNursingHome.com

No comments:
Write comments

Advertising